Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Pressure I Can't Hide

Dear Diary...right..or dear blog...

Anyway, I hate losing people/creatures I love - no matter if I lose them physically or mentally. Somehow, both of these things are losts but which one is stronger?
I mean, if you lose someone mentally, because of differences in the way of thinking, you can always bring them back, even by pretending(believe me).
But what if we do lose someone physically? He/She/It just disapeeras from the horizon, he/she/it is no more...what do we do? Sit down and watch in denial, continue our miserable lives as if they have always been so sad, kill ourselves?
Let me tell you, I've always wanted to be the one who doesn't care, who doesn't give a fuck, who does not have some strong thoughts and feelings behing her stubborness ,seemingly stupid head.But it has always been there and I'm tired of denying that.
The wisdom of fools is easy to learn, some say, but that's probably the hardest thing you can ever learn. Preaching to be part of ' the other side' is the hardest lesson ever....
The easiest thing is to be who you are ;)

No comments: