Thursday, October 15, 2009

Headache and Tarja Turunen :)


Sometimes I wish I just could let go of everything. How can everything be so damn hard? All I want at the moment is to play the piano but it has to wait til the end of the week ;( And I feel the inspiration for new lyrics and melodies is starting to fill me again after more than 1 year :) Hep Hep :)
Anyway.... Monday was like the best day since sooo long! We had verrry special guests - Furnaze, Kings Of Modesty and the one and only Ms the-queen-of-ice Tarja Turunen.
FIrst on stage came Furnaze.And I was like - WTF!?! Amazing musicians!!! I was so lucky to see Andie Cayne after the concert and talk to her and of coorse, taking a photo and a signed CD!

After them we enjoyed the Finns from Kings Of Modesty :) And I had a brief meeting and a very pleasant conversation with the very nice Rane :)))

What can I say about Tarja that hasn't been said yet? Perfect singer, very cool woman. This time I succeeded in shaking her hand :) Too bad I couldn't catch her for a photo later but whatever! Photos and videos later - now out with my Attila :)

No comments: