One person I look up to for is Rev. Seemed as if he lived his life just as he wanted it to be. Bow down to him, you are teaching God how to play drums right now. Love you, knife master! Cheers!
Monday, June 27, 2011
Too Young To Go
This is a blog post for all those who left us too young. The Rev , Peter Steele, Paul Gray... These 3 are always on my mind but there are still so many more.... and all of them talented and passionate. Seems like their death's just a joke, as if has never happened. R.I.P. heroes!!!!
One person I look up to for is Rev. Seemed as if he lived his life just as he wanted it to be. Bow down to him, you are teaching God how to play drums right now. Love you, knife master! Cheers!
One person I look up to for is Rev. Seemed as if he lived his life just as he wanted it to be. Bow down to him, you are teaching God how to play drums right now. Love you, knife master! Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment